Anyone receive their Capitol One "upgraded" cards

Ba

Unlike most of the posters here, I've had a good experience with Cap 1. They offered me a $7500.00 CL, 14.99% APR, $59.00 annual fee just 1 year out of a BK7. Since then they have reduced the APR to 12.99 and each year they have reduced the annual fee to 29.00. I know these aren't the greatest terms but in my circumstance they are pretty good. I've had the card just over 3 years. At one point I brought the balance on the account up to near the CL then paid it off in a couple days, so my highest bal reports at near the actual credit limit.

No. I have two Capital One accounts. Both were upgraded to No Hassle in Oct. I have received two new No Hassle cards to replace my platinum cards. You can still use your old cards, but you won't have to wait until they expire to get the new ones. You'll get them in a little over a month after you get the "you've been upgraded" letter. My upgrade letters were sent Oct. 17th; new cards were postmarked Nov. 21.