BOA check account and old charged off BOA CC

zen

i have a question. recently i've deposited some money from my new job that's quite a chunk of change to me. about 5 years ago i had a BOA credit card that was charged off. since in this case my old charge off is with the same bank that i bank with, couldn't this be seen as a conflict of interest? i've read on here that you never want to give your account info to CA's because it may one day be gone. it's past the statute (4 years) for this account, but i'm worried now that they may have taken like one penny to repay the account somehow to keep the DOLA alive since i've banked with them. my current credit report doesn't list the DOLA on there, since it was so long ago, sent to CA and so forth. too long ago. but should i change to wahsington mutual maybe?

thanks grim. the only positive thing i can say for BOA is that they are everywhere. which counts for a lot. the funny thing is i've depostited about 9K in student loan funds a year or so ago and they did not have any problems with that. it didn't occur to me at that time that i was sleeping with the enemy. but now that i'm employed....maybe things are different?