I hate equifax help with RMA dv, disputed, and now duplicate

I Dv'd RMA twice. I received no response. Equifax is the only credit bureau reporting this acct. I disputed w/equifax and of course it came back verified. i sent equifax a letter and sent them copys of green cards and copies of dv letters ansk them how where they abvle to verify if rma did not validate the act. i received the generic letter from equifax saying they needed more info from me identity info like drivers lic ss card. i did not reponse because from what i read here that is a stall strategy. i pulled my report to see if deleted and now it shows reinvestication in progress althought the 30 days are up plus they added a duplicate act with all the same exact info added 11/05 that does not say investigation in progress. I was so angry I called equifax and asked for mov and they said they do not have to provide that they asked me if i wanted them to investigate again or dispute as duplicate i said no. they were no help rep or supervisor all they said was that if they did not respond to dv all i can do is report to bbb. please HELP i am inthe middle of a mortgage deal and this is the only thing in my way I HATE RMA and EQUIFAX I do not have time to sue I am in the middle od a mortgage. need help asap

I have the same problem with Equifax. I disputed an item and it came back verified and duplicated. When I complained to Equifax that they had duplicated the item, they said that the collection agency did it. The collection agency refused to verify unless I gave them my drivers license and other info. What do I do next?