Will my score raise?????

Hs2000

My question is that I am an authorized user on my dads AMEX card and have been for about 4 years. He has never been late and has close to perfect credit. He has been caring about a 15k balance on his AMEX card for the past couple months and it has been showing on my credit reports. He now has just payed off the whole balance so there is a $0 balance now. Do you think this will help my scores even more that it was payed off on such a big balance? Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks.

It's your utilization of revolving debt that maters with FICO scores. Amex gold is classified as O for Other.

Just having the card report as current or recently used is a plus. Not that many people have true charge cards these days. Most people have credit cards and ATM-Visa (piece of trash) ATM debit cards.

:wink: