TU told me today that they could not delete TLs ?

tmac01

Its funny but I called TU today because they have not been able to verify a Midland TL for over 60 days now. I have sent them letters as well but I called today and I asked the young lady her name and she said "ugh, Angie." I then asked "whats your last name ? " and she said "ugh, Smith." I said " what a rare last name Mrs Smith. " I wanted to call her a liar right then and there. The bottom line is that she told me that the CRAs cannot delete account or TLs that only the CAs could do that but she would be happy to open up a 3rd investigation on Midland. I told her to go beat sand and that I was sueing them. She kept saying " please sir (with her middle eastern accent) let us help you by investigating this account one more time. Yeah right they told me that last time. I'm not stupid but is it true that the CRAs cannot delete TLs. I mean we dispute to them and when they are not verified they delete them.. WHAT LIARS !!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, It's not Ms. Smith's fault...she has a script she has to stick to. They are told to use american names (like we can't hear their unintelligible accent?).

I actually watched to TV show that was BRAGGING about how there is a new "middle" class in India...all these CSRs...in fact, DOCTORS are quitting thier jobs because CSRs make more money! I SO wanted to barf!

On the show, one nearly intelligible Indian supervisor said that she can't understand WHY she and her people have callers demand to speak to an Australian (substitute American for us!)!!!

I simply tell TU or other CSRs that I will NOT discuss my dispute with ANYONE who does not physically reside in the USofA and has a NATIVE accent! One guy told me his name was John Smith.... I laughed at him and told him that NO self-respecting Hindu would have named his kid John Smith!

I figure that the fastest way to stop the outsourcing is for ALL Americans, Canadians, English, and Australians to REFUSE to speak to an Indian, to close all accounts to banks or companies that outsource their CSR positions. Additionally, we could all stay hostile to the Indians and maybe they will all figure out that the stress of being a CSR is NOT worth it ans quit!

When they lose enough business, one would hope they will stop the practice.

Personally, I resent them because I have lost more jobs than I can shake a stick at because (1) they came her H1B then (2) took our jobs to India....I am a computer programmer. :twisted:

Personally, I resent them because I have lost more jobs than I can shake a stick at because (1) they came her H1B then (2) took our jobs to India....I am a computer programmer

Mee too... I was just yakking about this in another thread...

Its the second post dealing with the BS Line about not finding qualified employees in USA...

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38709&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15