If U want Collections to pop up all over your CR buy a house

tmac01

One is AT&T bill that they claimed I owed them for breaking my contract back in 2003. The problem is that I left AT&T in good faith paying my final bill because the school I work for started paying for my cell so I didn't need both. All of a sudden heres this collection from Palisades that I never knew about and its incorrect. The other is MIDLAND :twisted::twisted: They just keep hitting me with this Fingerhut acct thats only $207 but its not mine so why should I pay it...

A CA can place a lien on your property, but they must follow the law to do so. First the CA would have to obtain a judgement against you in a court. If they do this then they can file that judgement against any real propoerty that you may own in that county. If this happens there would be a lein against you that would have to be paid if you wanted to sell your property. This is what the title company is looking for when they do a title search.