Need some advice on how to answer the admissions.

I received papers today for an attorney, asking for Admissions, and Interrogatories, and request for production of documents.

I live in Okla,

I know how to answer the admissions, but I don't understand when I deny the admissions they are wanting me to state specifically and in detail, and be reasonable in doing so , the actual truth of the matter.

how do I answer that one , just ask them to prove it, I know they are wanting me to do there work for them and I want them to work for it . don't want to make it easy , so any help is greatly appericated very much .

also how do I get the foms to answers these admissions, and how do I do the under oath, I know I sound like a not to smart person and that I am not smart so please forgive my ignorance.

thanks so much .

okie girl

Their #4 is always the same. Here's how I answered:

INTERROGATORY NO. 4: If you deny any of the above Requests for Admissions, state specifically and in detail, and be reasonable in doing so, the actual truth of the matter.

RESPONSE TO INTERROGATORY NO. 4

a. Denials as to Admission NO. 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are so stated because Plaintiff neglected and/or refused to send verification documentation though Defendant requested it several times. Defendant repeats request for strict proof thereof.

Just answer something like that. If you don't know, you don't know - just ask that they prove it.

• 2 weeks later...

STATE OF )

ss.

COUNTY OF )

your name, of lawful age, being duly sworn upon oath, deposes and states:

That he is the defendant above named; that he read the foregoing and is familiar

with the contents thereof; that the facts and matters stated therein are true and

correct.

Your name

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this Day of

NOTARY PUBLIC

Respectfully submitted

----------------------------------

your name

Defendant

address

I'm from the great stateof oklahoma too.....this is what i used to do the under oath thing