Bump***-question: Is there a risk?

Hi,

B* started to show some results today (after 2 months daily TrueCredit pulls) and since I'm down to 2 inqs. on TU, I have a (maybe stupid) question:

I guess those two remaining inqs. will disappear soon if I continue pulling daily reports, BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

I heard some rumours about a split-file (or something like that..). Is it possible that those inqs. return if I continue pulling my daily reports or am I safe to go on pulling my daily TrueCredit-Report??

Thank You guys in advance!! :wink:

Once the INQ's are gone, then go sparingly on the pulls to avoid the potential of a split.

I'm only doing B* on TU, but once I am done with bumpage, I'm cancelling TrueCredit. I'm satisfied with the amount of credit I've received so far (from $200 on a Crap1 to $6000 between 4 cards) in 2005 and not applying for any more until end of 2006 when I start house hunting.

• 3 weeks later...

split files are possible, I would bump until the inquiries you want to be off of your report are gone (as grim said) then only pull every so often. Otherwise you are gonna have a mess :) Split files are not fun, but are fixable jsut make sure you keep a copy of all previous disputes and results in case this happens so you can show what needs to be redelted/ updated and you will be fine if that ever happens. Good Luck!

I just had a split with my eq report. not sure if it was from the bumpage or the name dispute and change. But it is a pain to change, not really from my end, cause i just had to call them and request it, and since they already have my dl and ssn card on file, that was it for me, but they say it takes about 30 days. ARG !!! Its more of an inconvience than anything else. Everything shows up right on thier reporting but truecredit shows crap.