CCB, Midland & Their Lawyer

caddycts

CCB, Midland & Their Lawyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help with this one. Not sure what to do with this.

CCB is original creditor. Midland collecting, turned over account to attorney. I've sent DV's to Midland and the attorney 2 times. Never received anything from Midland. The attorney sent an illegible copy of a credit agreement. I sent letters to attorney with cc to Midland that it was not validation. This was all done back in October. Now on my CR's (all 3) the OC and Midland TLs are showing as "paid charge-off" (wtf?) and only on on EQ still showing deragatory but paid. I've never paid anything and plus the debt is SOL.

Would I be opening a can of worms to dispute this with the CRA's again?

What should my next step be? I'm new to this and I read this board everyday but haven't seen this problem with anyone else.

divemedic thanks for responding. I've read that before and as a matter of fact I used the information from the link you sent in my 2nd letter to them advising they did not send proper validation.

My concern is that the tradelines from Cross Country and Midland are showing as paid and I didn't send them a thin dime.

What could they possibly be up to?