All Equifax Negs Deleted One Shot

Anonymous

This worked with Equifax but not Experian or trans Union. I sent this letter to the legal dept located a thier corporate adress.

November 13, 2005

Name

Address:

SSN:

DOB:

Equifax Inc.

Attn: Legal Dept

1550 Peachtree St. NW

Atlanta, GA 30309

RE: Denial of Employment and Dispute Letter of August 30, 2005

Attn: Legal Department:

I was denied employment at a 100k a year job with xxxxxxxx based on my credit profile. I have included the denial in writing I received from this company.

I have already attempted to dispute this inaccurate information with your company in writing. However, you failed to respond to my dispute letter of August 30, 2005. I sent the initial letter registered mail and have enclosed a copy of the return receipt that you signed on September 9, 2005.

In the dispute letter, I sent you all documentation relating to every one of these creditors. Not one of them has been able to provide information verifying me as the debtor.

I have included a copy of my original request, the dated receipt of your reception of the original letter, and a copy of the proof verifying the incorrectness of the credit items you have mistakenly placed on my records.

If the negative items are not removed from my credit immediately I will sue for damages including lost wages and benefits. Be advised that if you make no offer to correct these inaccuracies on my report I will allow xxxxxxx LAW OFFICES, P.A. to file suit against you in federal court.

The following information, therefore, needs to be verified and deleted from my credit report as soon as possible: