Been quietly reading

ilovethisplace

Hello all. I have been here in the background reading, and I must say, I really feel encoraged now that there is somewhere to educate myself on how to become stable again.

Have 8 unpaid chargeoffs, and a couple collections.

I recently got a ITS letter in the mail from wolpoff. I drafted up a DV letter to the CA which is wolpoff's client. This one needs immediate attention, to avoid a judgement.

Second, I was sued last year by a CA (not sure which account or CA it was, threw the letters out because I was so depressed.) I got the ITS, and then the judgement letter saying the CA was awarded an amount. Should I expect this amount to dissapear out of my checking account sometime, or my wages to be garnished? It was almost a year ago, and even though the judgement was awarded, I do not see signs of a collection?

Also, for those of you that have to strategize for yourself and spouse, this is what I am doing. Please tell me if the plan is feasable, or if you would do it differently.

I seperated my TL's in groups of 3, for a total of 3 groups.

I entered each phase as a catagory in Outlook, and each personal item is a task. Each Phase is grouped, and assigned a due date, so I can track my progress and check off items.

I am mailing out Phase 1 this business week.

Thanks for all the posts here for helping me, hopefully I will be successful in getting some deleted off.

Phase 1 - Dispute Personal Items for Self with Experian, and Inquiries for Self with CAs that appear on Equifax          Dispute Personal Items for Spouse with TransUnion and Inquiries for Spouse with CAs that appear on ExperianPhase 2 - Dispute Personal Items for Self with Equifax, and Inquiries for Self with CAs that appear on TransUnion          Dispute Personal Items for Spouse with Experian and Inquiries for Spouse with CAs that appear on EquifaxPhase 3 - Dispute Personal Items for Self with TransUnion, and Inquiries for Self with CAs that appear on Experian          Dispute Personal Items for Spouse with Equifax and Inquiries for Spouse with CAs that appear on TransUnion		Phase 4 - Dispute Group 1 for Self with Experian and CAs          Dispute Group 1 for Spouse with TransUnion and CAs				Phase 5 - Dispute Group 2 for Self with Equifax and CAs          Dispute Group 2 for Spouse with Experian and CAs				Phase 6 - Dispute Group 3 for Self with TransUnion and CAs          Dispute Group 3 for Spouse with Equifax and CAs

Comment would be appreaciated.