is this wierd or what- TU on CRACK

I was calling TU to have a few of my credit card bals updated... when all of a sudden the rep starts panicing asking me if i am an attorney... so i am like what does that have to do with anything... so she immediately transfered me to someone in the USA and I was talking about the FCRA and how my bals need to be updated in 24hrs due to a mortgage pending... then soon after she starts panicing saying are you an attorney... i am saying the same thing again, what does it matter.... i get transfered again but this time to the "priority" dept, tell them my story and recieve an immediate update with out even faxing docs.... is this strange or what?

I am not even an attorney... I am a sports agent who works in an attorneys office....

has anyone experienced that before?

If you know what you're talking about, it scares them - especially if you start quoting the FCRA.

Usually you end up in special handling if you threaten them with litigation, but I think I remember somebody being sent there because their letters were too "in the know".

i just pulled my transunion report to view any updates... they transfered me from india directly to the states... the name of this department is "priority" they removed inq, addresses, and a repo that was paid after collections... wow!!!! i wonder if this would work for the other 2 :?:

Usually you end up in special handling if you threaten them with litigation, but I think I remember somebody being sent there because their letters were too "in the know".

Man I wish that person would post here so we could all be in the "know."

He or she does - Doc is likely referring to Xan or Chasey