Thought medical couldn't be on credit report

Chipotle

Hello everyone. I have a question I am just now starting to look at my credit report to try and see what I can fix/improve. I came accross a listing that shows on TransUnion only, as a Family Medicin center that has my account listed as being in collection and the amount. Now i have been dealing with a collection agency under a different name and have made payment arrangements and have been paying my acct. That agency is not listed on my report. I dont understand how this can be working. My checks being drafted show the agencies name on them, but this reporting shows the medical offices. From the little that I know from what I have read, I should be able to get this removed, right?

You'll have to be more specific in your question.

You have a collection that you're paying on that's showing up under a different name?

There is nothing forbidding a medical collection from being put on your report - the only thing that is regulated is how that information is displayed.