ING vs. Emigrant Direct vs. HSBC

Guest sportsguyla

Guest sportsguyla

I currently am using ING as my high interest bank. I believe my APY is 3.75.

I am considering changing to Emigrant Direct or HSBC Bank because they both have a 4% APY.

I have found ING to be nice. I like the website and in my case their service has been good enough.

Does anyone have any expereince with any of these banks?

The one thing I like about ING is that I can get a High rate on a CD with them. I cant get a CD at Emigrant or HSBC. I like the idea of having a Savings and a CD at the same institution. Although if i move it around to the highest rates, I will have them at seperate banks.

I have had experience with both ING and Emigrant Direct. ING has a very nice website, and their customer service is also nice.

Emigrant Direct however always beats ING in interest rate by about 0.25%. I already transferred all my cash over to Emigrant Direct last week. Before that, I had money in both places for the past 12 months or so. So far, no problem with Emigrant Direct. It seems to be a great place to park your cash.