Please help I am desperate!!!

4peoples

I am not sure of really where to start, but as many of you that have helped me before know that I am trying to buy a foreclosed home, I put a bid in with them fixing the damage on nov 11th, they came back and counteroffered so I put in another bid and us do the work (I believe it was about a week after I got the counter offer)

anyway, my problem is, it has been almost a month and we are still at the same stage we were except that there is another bid with ours now....could someone please tell me what is going to be the next step....

Also!!! I HATE :evil: my real estate agent, she is so gruffy like on the phone and she NEVER EVER answers her cell phone...I called today at 1 pm she did not call me back til 8:30 pm and that is when I found out about the other bid, she did not even offer to call us first and tell us!!!!

This may sound really stupid to some but, since this is my second bid for this house (which I really really want) am I now stuck with this lady??? Is it normal that when you ask her who is the bank that holds the property she wont tell us??? Everytime I call her and she calls me back hours later she always says that it will only be a couple of days!! She told me last thursday that the reason I do not know anything yet is b/c the bank was doing a 400,000 property so they were really busy and we would be next on their list...I cant help but think that in someway she is to blame for it being so drawn out!!

I believe when you put in a bid the other party can put in another bid and then you get into paying more than what you could have in the beginning (bidding war??)and now it has me so scared and worried!!

Any advise would be greatly appreciated...if I can think of anything else that would help this I will post it...

I just wish I could 'fire' her

Someone please help me b/c I am so new to this :(

Sorry you got stuck with such an a$$ for a RE agent. And to think you're paying this b**ch commission.

I think she has legal recourse if you go to another agent for the same house while you have an offer on the table. My bet is that a flipper with cash in hand has shown up and is involved with the bidding on this FC. Don't get your heart set on that house or you'll pay too much. It's just like with cars.

I wouldn't get into a bidding war on the house, if the seller (bank) takes the other partys offer - then go find another realtor and find a more pleasant one this time. Ones just starting out are hungry for sales, whereas "seasoned pros" pick and choose their clients.

thats the thing she told us that she still believes that we got the house she just dont know for sure...my question is...how would she know if these other people can just outbid us!!!

I am not going to go more than I can afford...I do not want to make that mistake

I just wish that since she wont get off her a** and find this stuff out for me I could just call the bank myself the only problem is that I dont know who it is...is there a way of finding it out? or do they not want to be found out?

I want to thank you for your replies...you always help me!!

could you basically tell me what is the next steps?

Calm down ... I've not bought an existing home but I would think you would be entitled to make another offer. You may be getting worked up over nothing as this new prospective buyer could be someone trying to lowball and flip the house. People in general don't exactly go into the RE market to buy an FC unless they either find what they are looking for and trying to get a bargain price, or speculators/investors trying to slabber on some paint and flip the property.