Victoria Secret

Experian, almost exclusively. I'm in NY and I have a VS Angel card. WFNNB almost always pulls EXP. And, you can use the card at Bath & Body Works, as well. They are not a first-time creditor, which means you have to have another CC in order to apply for any card in their network. They will accept you if your score is in the 550s or better.

That just means they're looking over it. If you call VS, they'll tell you that they don't handle the acct, and that they bank does. (which is a crock of s--t). Well, just wait it out and in a couple of days, you'll get either a decline letter in the mail, or the card.....etiher or.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI - WFNNB has recently become very strict with all of their cards - my wife was declined with a clean 690, and they refuse to give me a CLI even though I've had good credit (since Bk 3 yrs ago) and have received a CLI every 6 months for the last 2 yrs. I don't know what's changed, but now they suck.

FYI - WFNNB has recently become very strict with all of their cards - my wife was declined with a clean 690, and they refuse to give me a CLI even though I've had good credit (since Bk 3 yrs ago) and have received a CLI every 6 months for the last 2 yrs. I don't know what's changed, but now they suck.

This is not good news to me. I was just approved for two cards that use WFNNB but when I applid for the VS card online, they said I would hear from them in 7-10 days. I wonder what my chances are. If they primarily pull EX, my score is high 600's with one open chargeoff/collection.

I had their card in the past but I paid them back in full so hopefully that will help me.