Jump to content

DV the OC directly in my State?

Recommended Posts

For the sake of not causing confusion with the terminology - disputing directly with the OC under FACTA is different than validating your debt (ie: DV through a CA).

To satisfy that, the OC pretty much just has to send you copies of your billing statements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.