CR dispute letter example?

uwackme

ANyone have a good dispute letter, disputing for example "acct status" on a credit report with the CRA?

Im need to close the loop on willful noncompliance for incorrect status report on my CR. I dont want to use the "form" dispute the CRA provides.

Any good example's? Something that has been successful in getting the point across.

________

VAPOR GENIE REVIEW

Edited by uwackme

The OC is definitely reporting the INcorrect information. They are in a lawsuit with me over the acct. It IS disputed, they are reporting "charge-off" not "disputed" and they are reporting every month, with updated "interest" increasing the acct balance.

Clear FCRA violation, but to establish WILLFULL noncompliance, I need to dispute the "acct status" item through the CRA's....and hope the OC simply verify's....to close the loop on willfull non-compliance and open up PUNITIVE damages clause of FCRA. Then Ill file Fed suit.

SO Im looking for the best "Dispute TL item" letter to send the CRA's I can find. Something that has been effective and acted upon with no BS like, incorrect form, or incorrect phrasing, etc, etc.

Help please? Anyone?

________

Vapor genie

Edited by uwackme