MEDCLEAR, NCO FINANCIAL and RIDDLE & ASSOCIATES?

Guest meccarose

Guest meccarose

A company called Medclear posted a bad debt on my credit report. Last month when I called Medclear, they instructed me to call Riddle & Associates to make payment. After I made payment in full to Riddle & Assoc. I was told by Riddle & Assoc. that they would advise Medclear so my account would be cleared and that they would stop posting negative feedback to credit bureaus. Now a month later I see that Medclear is still posting neg feedback in ref to thie debt. When I called Medclear, they advised that they are NCO Financial. When I asked why my report states Medclear they had no response, but simply told me to call Riddle & Associates to discuss my problem. Riddle & Associates is running me around now, claiming that the payment info was sent to NCO and they would not resend it again. I was advised to write or fax Riddle & Associates to request a proof of payment letter so I could give it to the credit bureaus. I have since checked the internet for info on Riddle & Associates finding derrogatory results: http://www.budhibbs.com/debtcollectorpages/riddle_and_associates.htm

http://www.wvs.state.wv.us/wvag/press/2004/June/08.htm

Has anyone else gone through all this? Is Medclear also NCO Financial? Why is Riddle & Associates making it so difficult for me to clear this debt?

Rose

It's actually Inovision-Medclr and yes they are inbred with the demons at NCO.

I had a past SoL account that was assigned to NCO, I told NCO to f**k off, and they "sold" the debt to Inovision-Medclr. Really it was moving from one cubicle to another. I told Inovision-Medclr to f**k off too. They also are in tight with Crap1 where Westmoreland Agency (a Crap1 company) will service Inovision-Medclr accounts and put them on Crap1 credit cards, and the limit is about 20-25% of the debt balance upon payoff