Bankrupcy removal - 1 down 2 to go

sizax

Equifax removed mine after sending a 15 day letter. Yahoo. TU and EX both came back verified. I need to send out the followup letter. but hell im 1/3 of the way down. my eq is up to 611. I think EQ is just mass deleting, cause several other things are gone too. I only have 1 derogatory thing now on that report

Honestly, i think they didnt care enough to verify. I actually sent in a letter that stated it was dismised and they have 15 days to clear it up. Both TU and EX verified (so they say) EQ deleted. As stated above. I think EQ did a mass deleting on my derogatory report as 90% was deleted well before 30 days. Im waiting on the 2 more accounts and if those get deleted. EQ will be 100% clean. other 2 have a little work. EX being the worst

OK, I just noticed that EX had the date of my discharge wrong, so I disputed it. Also an MBNA IIB account had the date of my filing wrong, so I disputed that too because I hate MBNA.

Wish me luck, that I'm not branded FRIVOLOUS (this is like my 3rd round of disputes with them since October... but the more I've read on here, the more I've noticed on my reports) and maybe get a BK removal!!