Jump to content

have a question .

Recommended Posts

to answer the admission, interrogorties , do you go the court clerk, so that its under oath. or how do I do that part. I just don't understand have been reading, everything and its running together in my head,

also do I send the answer's the law firm , and the court clerk, help please.

thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No...you just have to state at the end that it's factual to the best of your knowlege and sign it.

Send a copy to LBN...put a certificate of service on there. Make sure to save a copy for yourself. OK courts don't take discovery as filed material - so don't send it anywhere but LBN. You CAN file a certificate of compliance or certificate of service if you want...but you don't hafta. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.