AU - score increase

getting my house

Just wanted to let all know I became an AU on my fiance's Sears card (we are paying it off together - it was just in his name because of my credit) and I became AU just before they posted to CRA's for Dec.

Rec'd notice from myfico today - my EQ score increased 11 points - I am waiting to buy my EX to see what it is, but my EX fako increased 5 points. Sears does not report to TU.

Thanks for the great idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know - And I also read over and over again not to worry about your scores and to work on good credit habits. And I am.

When I became an AU on sears they sent me a CC and I made my fiance take it and keep it AWAY from me. Even though I know better I still get worried with plastic that builds a balance vs plastic that comes straight from my checking acct.

I also posted in case anyone out there does a search and is curious. The more info the better I say