bf9868539

No Signature

What if you never signed anything, like medical treatment, because you were not there, and you dv the ca, they send you a printed copy of the charges, you write them back, and tell them that was not validation, they write back and say because of hippa laws they can not get my medical records, but say in the letter " When I sent you the letter showing ..... was our client, that prooves you were there" then it goes on to say they do not have time to respond to my letters, which is funny because I have only sent letters to them in response. Where to go now?

To add to Dive's post. Where you are referring to a computer generated bill not meeting the requirements, is not totally correct. A computer generated bill from a CA does not meet the requirement. A bill, computer generated or handwritten, from a medical provider will suffice as long as it includes their printed letterhead, and the pertinent information. Whether your signature is on that bill or not does not matter, unless it was a single visit, such as to the ER. Since you mention it is a Chiropractor, this would represent a Doctor's office. And, as we all know, when we first visit a Doctor's office for the first time, we must fill out forms. In those forms are the ones where you authorize them to bill your insurance, receive payment, and/or to designate the responsible person or party. That is all they need to prove debt. But, if you say you did not receive the care described, then your next step is for the Doctor to pull your personal medical file to assure you were the one treated, and not the person who's name follows you in their system.