TrueCredit Inquiries Conflict

goodstuff

On my TrueCredit Monitoring Report it shows on Eq I have 1 Inquiries, Ex 2 Inquiries, and TU 2 Inquiries (on the summary at the top of the report) Well when I recieved my actual report from the 3 after a few disputes, it shows I have 6 inq, 5, and 4 Respectively. What's with the major discrepancy? Why isn't TrueCredit showing all fo these Hard Inquiries?

About 4 of them were all in 05, so I'm not sure what the deal is? I did just contact TU and try to have some of them removed, the first rep was rude and said they don't dispute them, and the FCRA doesn't say they have to. I asked to speak to a manager, she took my number and said I'd have to wait for the phone call and would finish the rest of my dispute which was to simply have a consumer statement removed. I hung up and called right back, got a nicer rep, she removed the consumer statement and said she'd have the inquiries disputed!!! I hope to have the same luck with the other bureaus but Equifax is closed today and I'm going to call Experian after lunch.

You might have gotten lucky with disputing the inquiries on TU. They would not even take my dispute. So I just bumped off my inquires using TrueCredit. EX does not let you dispute inquiries. They give the ususal FCRA speech. I have tried everything but the sun more than once and they will not budge. EQ will usually take them as long as the inquiry is not associated with an account that is showing in your CR.

• 2 weeks later...
Tryingtodigout, How many TruCredit pulls did you have to do? I've been pulling once a day for 3-4 months its taking FOREVER!!! Ballpark figure 100 pulls? 40? 500? Sheez what a pain

My TrueCredit took about 50 pulls or so to bump off. That's with pulling basically every day. I started out with six inquiries and now down to one. I only signed up for TC in Oct.

I did have EQ inquiries when I started out but I just disputed those off so there was no bumpage there.

EX has not budged through bumpage and I don't expect it to. They are sticklers for inquires staying on for two years. Even soft inquiries they keep for the entire two years. I've had no luck disputing them off either.