Delete Addresses first, or Dispute all on report

Chipotle

Hey, I have been reading and there are so many points that looks like a great way to start. Each makes since in its own way. I see many people say to remove your address, and other incorrect personal information. So in doing that it would make it difficult for the OC/CA's to validate the disputes from the CRA's.

But I also see as in the primer sticky to Dispute every negative TL on your report with all CRA's first. Do them both at the same time? Or wait for responce from one before the other? (patience)

So if getting all your reports and reviewing them is the first step, should we prep for battle by strategically removing the incorrect addresses and phone numbers, etc. Or jump right into battle and Dispute! Dispute! Dispute!

dispute every neg tr with cra & send all cd &dv letters.

you can do the 1st on line.....when i did it over half dissapeared

the dv &cd you mail and addresses and phone #s on report also are by mail.

it will take the cra 30-45 days to investigate so you have plenty of time to work on your letters