Response from my CMRR :P

Lisa71

I opened my letter which by the way arrived before the greencard :shock:

It said my 2 negative accounts will be deleted from all three credit bureaus and it was signed by the manager.

My last letter, which I thought was pretty good, must have been. I sent almost the exact letter to one of my other negative on TU, so hopefully they will delete as well.

Now on my equifax account I will have 0 negatives and 2 on Tu and one on EX . Hopefully my scores will go up.

Now on my equifax account I will have 0 negatives and 2 on Tu and one on EX . Hopefully my scores will go up.

Congrats on your credit repair work... It was always the greatest feeling in the world for me whenever I got something negative removed...

However, removing negative items does not necessarily improve credit scores... Sometimes, they may even go down...

Exercising responsible credit behavior is what raises your score... And sometimes it takes years to accomplish that... Paying your bills on time, having a good credit mix, etc, is what does the trick...

To a CA. THey are old utility bills there were 3 from the same company, 2 different creditors one for interest, lol, 13 dollars.

I knew it didn't make sense because I wasn't even living in the state for one of them and I had the same account with the OC for like 7 years or maybe more, so why would I have 3 different accounts in the same year???

On top of all that they changed the dates from the last time I checked and I have not lived in the state for almost 4 years and have had cable here for all that time.

However, removing negative items does not necessarily improve credit scores... Sometimes, they may even go down...

Exercising responsible credit behavior is what raises your score... And sometimes it takes years to accomplish that... Paying your bills on time, having a good credit mix, etc, is what does the trick...

That is for sure!!!!

I haven't done anything irresponsible credit wise in over 15 years and I just want my credit to reflect that.

None of the negatives on my report should be there except for one which I know is not my fault either. My van burned down on my birthday 4 years ago and my insurance wouldn't pay. I finally won a lawsuit against them but by the time the lawyer took his fees, I still owe 5k on the van and GMAC has that on my credit report (EX and TU).

I noticed they GMAC just put a credit inquiry on my report as if I was looking for a loan early this year.

My van burned down on my birthday 4 years ago and my insurance wouldn't pay. I finally won a lawsuit against them but by the time the lawyer took his fees, I still owe 5k on the van and GMAC has that on my credit report (EX and TU).

Well that sucks big green donkey [EXPLETIVE DELETED]!!!

Who was the pig-eyed lying sack of [EXPLETIVE DELETED] insurance company that didn't want to pay... What was the reason that they gave you the big chorizo...

They claimed my insurance had expired 2 days before. WTF, there happens to be a grace period in california and even if it had expired they were required to notify GMAC and they would have pick up the insurance at a rediculous rate.

Well that sucks big green donkey [EXPLETIVE DELETED]!!!

Who was the pig-eyed lying sack of [EXPLETIVE DELETED] insurance company that didn't want to pay... What was the reason that they gave you the big chorizo...

Thanks for feeling my pain!

Expiration dates are very murky at best, especially involving grace periods... That is why insurance policies have lots of clauses in them...

Unfortunately, it is an open invitation for a screw job when your policy expires...

As for the finance company picking up the insurance, it is not really a policy... It is like a type of a bond... It doesn't work the same way as a real insurance policy...

I had the same thing happen to me years ago when my insurance expired and I waited a while to start a new policy... The credit union then pulled out a type of bond on my car... And it was automatic though...

The insurance business is very confusing. GMAC had covered my insurance at 900-something every 6 months before, it was in my contract that any lapse they would cover at that crazy rate.

But all in all, I got the screwed. At least it isn't on my EX report because my co-signer tried to put the balance in her BK and they didn't send the paper in for payment. I guess because they still wanted to come after me. But I will not pay one cent. At best I will write a statement for my report