Any1 used the TND program

Lisa71

I am a single mom and I want to buy a home. I am a teacher and people are telling me about the teacher next door program. I went to the website and then it connects me to a HUD website.

I have been told that you don't have to get a HUD home as long as it is in the neighborhood of the school.

I am a single mother and don't make much money but I need a home for my family but I need an inexpensive home. I live in Miami but I'm thinking of moving to Va.

Plenty of states have really good "special" programs for teachers... Some states are better than others... Some states knock half a point off, etc...

Texas has one for teachers... My sister and brother in law are teachers and that helped a bit with them...

The teacher next door/ the cop next door/ are more for dilapidated neighborhoods though...

There are still plenty of other teacher programs...