Two questions

Easier one first...

Sent letters to all 3 CRAs to remove old addresses and make sure they had my correct address as I moved in the last few months. TU was not reporting the new address, and they were all reporting outdated addresses. I enclosed a copy of my DL as proof of address. Logged into TC today and EQ (who had been reporting the new address, I just wanted them to remove old ones) is now reporting my last address as current, but they deleted all the rest (including the current address that was on the DL). Is this as easy as calling them?

2nd....Sent a blind DV to Midland. Got a letter from them asking for my assistance, to send copies of checks, etc. Ignored that and disputed with the CRAs. Midland reported another TL as "cannot locate individual" on EX in addition to the TL they already had. I disputed this one as well.

Results are due Friday on the disputes. Logged into TC today and EQ has a duplicate TL from Midland, pretty much the same TL that is already on there. Do I need to get a copy of my actual report? I just did this last month, but the 2nd TL wasn't there at that time.

From what I know it isn't continued collections since it was a blind DV? Any other insight on what to do with this? Or just wait for the results?

2nd....Sent a blind DV to Midland. Got a letter from them asking for my assistance, to send copies of checks, etc. Ignored that and disputed with the CRAs. Midland reported another TL as "cannot locate individual" on EX in addition to the TL they already had. I disputed this one as well

This is a common ploy used by Midland. If they cannot validate your debt, then they mustremove it from your CRA. It is soley their responsibly to validate the debt. Not yours. This is like a prosecuting attorney asking you to give him evidence and to help him convict you of a crime.

Send them a letter stating that since they cannot validate the debt, you demand it be removed from your CRA immediately. There are a few good examples of letters in this forum. You should spend some time and read through this forum to find more info on what to do.

Good luck.