Writting Congressman and Senators

Sarris

At this point in time I am considering sending a letter to my States Congressmen and women, as well as Senators asking for laws agaisnt Junk Bond Debt dealers. A legal consumer bill of rights protecting us from these predatory JBD's and the often illegal and sleezy tactics they employee.

Its high time that we as consumer win a battle against Collection Agencies who are trying to circomvent the FDCPA and FCRA. If any of you are willing to help me draft a common letter that people can either print or email to their Congressmen, and Senators, it would be greatly appreaciated.

This kind of grass root effort pays off for many other advocacy groups so why not try it? At least we can inform our Reps of something they might not know about, and who knows, one or two of them might have faced this kind of thing in the past and want to help stop it in the future.