overtime wages not paid from ars national services in diego

undercovercollector

does anyone know how i can find out who ordered my company to pay back overtime never paid from 2001-2003? our supervisor's have all been paid at our collection agency, but the rest of us are being put off by our company attorney for months now. the department of labor is rediculious and states that if they were ordered to pay back overtime that it is none of my business.....and there is nothing in the courts that i can find on this matter. ars nati_ona_l ser_vices or associ_ated re_covery services is where i work. -undercover collector (uncovering the collection industry for what we really are) d_on le_wis is my floor manager.we collect for cap one, citi, chase, etc.....

...and what position is this person at the DOL that decided that their actions are top secret and off limits to the public? Does this person really want to take on the FOIA? Doubt it.

Did you contact the boss?

Department of Industrial Relations

Office of the Director

455 Golden Gate Avenue

San Francisco CA 94102

Which Department of Labor ordered the backpay? The California Department of Labor or the US Department of Labor?

Something tells me that this ARS (nice name - short for ARSe.. :D ) is using the payroll to keep the company afloat.

Interesting to note the CA is ripping off their own as much as ripping off consumers.

What is the diff between dol and usdol? I didn't know there was a diff.

Depending upon your state's statutes, employers can fall under a State department of labor or the US Federal Department of Labor or both. Nearly all employers fall within some part of the US DoL. Especially the Federal OSHA, and Wage & Hour. They are the ones who enforce minimum wage laws and such.