I think I am done...

piionline

...For awhile.....

TU........EX......EQ

666.....662.....693 Wifes

687.....656.....645 Mine

When I started this out my wife was in the high 500's and low 600's, and mine was all in the low 600's.

Spent a couple of months on this and viola, the only thing that can make it better now is time :evil:

Got rid of 4 CA's from her's, one late TL from both of ours, am currently fighting one CA :twisted: on hers and decreased my debt utilization to around 30% from high 80's

Thanks for the help eveyone!!!

piionline: You've made great progress! I find it helpful to take a "breather" now and then from credit repair. I always come back with renewed vigor! You're right...the passage of time will help, plus getting your utilization down even further, and you'll see your scores rise even further.

Well, I am still pulling almost daily reports (TC) to get rid of my inq's...

I also contacted my credit union yesterday... My TC TU score is 689, my CU pulled for an auto refinance and it was 711!!!! :):) :lol:

But when they pulled my wifes it was 20-25 points lower than TC said... So TC is good avg but not true score which can matter big when your going for some types of loans....

Still, its went from true 633 to 711 in 2 months. and my wife went from in the 590's to 633 in 2 months. We just need to get some age on her PAID CA and we will be done.

Thanks all!