Target Application status on Website

Also, when you apply online and are approved instantly, they don't tell you what your limit is.

Good trick for finding out immediately anyway:

They ask you if you want to shop right away to enjoy your 10% discount. Say yes. Presto! Your limit magically appears. Then "change your mind" about shopping. You can still use the discount later.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know how hard it is to get the target store card? We are fresh out of BK7 and scores around 500. How long should I wait until I can be reasonably confident that the inquiry will not be wasted.

They are usually quite easy. I'd get a household card, secured or unsecured to get moving. Then in 6 months or so try for Target.

The other day I called Target to see if I can get a CL increase and you can request it through the automatic system. They ask you if you want an increase and automatic system will tell you yes you can or no you can't at this time. I thought I would share this with you guys.

Oh yeah and to answer your question Target is pretty easy in getting. Try it.