My inquiries are dropping off!... or are they?

ChrisFL

So I've been checking my credit pretty regularly with true credit since the beginning of october. I would say I check it 3 out of every 5 days or so. I've been doing ot just to keep up with my credit, bumping is really just a side effect.

According to the CRAs I had 4, 5 and 6 inquiries for the last two years. It actually lists 17 inquries. I checked it today, and now it shows 2, 2 and 3 inquiries... yet at the bottom, it still lists all 17!

How can this be, and what does it mean? Do I only have 2/2/3 inquiries now?

At the bottom it shows the names and addresses of ALL creditors, not just the inquiries.

I'm only using TC to look at TU, I'm awaiting EQ to respond to my ITS, and EX is cleaned up.

I've bumped TU to where only the inquiry that led to getting State Farm Visa is now being shown. I'll bump to the end of the month then I'll cancel my TC and quit bumping.

I'll get my free annual report in April and I'll see then what inquiries are still on it.