debt settlement

jschiwitz

Remember that most of them are owned by the creditors. Many people who enter these programs never complete them. Most of the ones who do, find that their credit has not improved. All these places are is a way for thebanks to squeeze a few thousand more bucks out of a consumer on their way to bankruptcy.

Guest sifxpert

I'm friends with the Director of Operations for this company. He is a stand up guy and I have never heard anything negative about Superior. They also have an attorney on their staff who represents clients which many companies do not. The problem with settlement companies is that they do not stay with the times. Creditor policies are forver changing and not staying with the changes will drop a co. to their knees in a heartbeat. Superiors Operations manager is very young and driven. I'd say you are in good hands.

• 2 years later...