Central States Recovery are at it again....

I recieved a response from my 1 DV from CSR and it read "This correspondence serves as a response to your recently received letter in which you dispute the validity and demand validation of the above referenced accounts(s) ("Debt"). Pursuant to the Fair Credit Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA"), our office delivered communication dated (Date) informing you of your right to dispute the Debt("Validation Letter") and partly stating that, "nless you notify this office within 30 days after receivng this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume this debt is valid" "You failed to provide a written dispute within the validation period included in the Validation Letter. As a result, the FDCPA does not obligate us to send verification of you Debt or and other supporting documentation to you."

Pls someone tell me that they have committed some violation..Help

• 2 weeks later...