RMA but now they are NCO- GOOD NEWS UPDATE!

get A·non·y·mous

I've Dv'd RMA twice and they've verified twice to all three CRAs. I have been trying to call them but they're lines always say that "all circuits are busy."

Apparently, NCO aquired RMA so what can I do next?

I called NCO and they don't have any r :cool: ecord of the account number.

What am I left to do?

:cool:

If the company is out of business, then who is verifying with the CRA?

Exactly DM, now you see my problem. If RMA doesn't answer my DV requestes and their phones don't pick up because they were bought out, but the TLs still keep coming back verified who do you sue? I can't expect a company to show up in court who doesn't exist and won't answer their mail. It seems like I can only convince the CRAs that this is unverifiable right?

Okay GOOD NEWS!

So today I spoke to NCO and they confirmed that they were now holding all of RMAs old accounts. It took her forever to find the reference number and the lady kept telling me how unorganized RMA was which whas why they kept getting sued and went bankrupt.

Bottom Line:

All RMA TLs that came to them disputed are being deleted. She promised to have their credit bureau department delete the listing immediatly and send me a letter informing me that they intend to delete the listing. Not only that, she gave me her direct line so I could check back if it didn't happen.

This breaks all conventions right?

Calling the CA, getting a delete over the phone, plus she's nice! We must be headed for the apocolypse! :lol:

OK

Because I already had something deleted by NCO I have a number into their records department. This is not the same # as is usually published anywhere except if you get a notice of deletion I think. I will PM it to you. Anyone else in need, please Private Message me and I'll be happy to give you the number as well. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
OK

Because I already had something deleted by NCO I have a number into their records department. This is not the same # as is usually published anywhere except if you get a notice of deletion I think. I will PM it to you. Anyone else in need, please Private Message me and I'll be happy to give you the number as well. :wink:

Spoke with NCO after your advice. They are sending me a letter stating they submitted a request to the bureaus on 12/23 to have the tradeline deleted.

WOO HOO!!

Thank you so much!