Newbie With A Question

DucknCover

I've spent a lot of time reading here, thanks to all the contributors for the great information!

There is a "Justin from Attorney Beaudro's office" who calls a few times a week, leaving a message on my ansewring machine for my wife to call him back. I'm sure they're a CA, but I don't know for who. They have never mailed anything at all, and I refuse to return a phone call to them based on what I've read here about not talking to CA's on the phone. As of the last inspection of my wifes CR, there are no CA's showing up. We had a BK-7 dismissed a year ago, and everything that should have been IIB still shows as charged off..... with a few showing sold to another lender. My CR is just as nasty looking. The game plan for now is to lay low, and hope the SOL goes quickly. I'm in PA, so 4 years is all I have to wait.

My impression from the frequent phone calls but nothing in writing is that they're fishing. They've been at it for 3 months now, and I would think if they were serious, I would have received something in the mail by now.

I would appriceate comments and suggestions about what I might be doing wrong, or flaws in my thought process as it stands right now.

I had a bad buyer deal on ebay. Kid bid on a $4,500 jeep that he never bought. Ebay stalled me out looking for $140 from me. I reported the charge on my CC as fraud and the CC refused the charges. Ebay sicked some company on me. They guy phoned and we spoke I was nice to him and told him the story, and also told him I didn't plan on paying anything unless I got a full write up.

Never heard from him again. What does "tolling the SOL" mean?