CA TL removed but not by CRA showing it as Open Acct.

tmac01

I had an account that was showing up as a collection account with TU and EX but as an open account with EQ. It is definately not an open account. My question is, has it not been deleted by EQ because it is showing as an open account ? EQ still has until the 26th of this month to verify it. I sent a DV to Palisades and then disputed with the CRAs, its gone from two but EQ still shows it as a reinvestigation..What ? It hasn't even been investigated so how can it be a reinvestigation ? Help !!

You know Ihatecas,

I'm not doing this on purpose, I look at it as different questions. I come to this board when I need help. If you were here to help or ask the rude question you just posted I would have appreciated a PM instead. I'm sorry if my knowledge is not as good as some on this board but I'm not a newbie either and at times I need a little help.. Have a Good Day !!