Sign in to follow this  
BanditMan

Credit Monitoring

What is the best credit monitoring service? I have tried the Citi Credit Monitoring but didn't like it as it didn't show everything. I am now with Privacy Guard's service and they list info from all three reports but they also don't include some info such as dola listing or even some of the CA company names! They also seem to be missing a few accounts that I know are there.

Any other services that you have found to be useful?

Truecredit wants me to pay them $40.00 for the 3 credit reports before they sign me up for their $10.00 month plan, no thanks. Myfico is just to expensive as well.

There's a walmart special for truecredit somewhere, search for it. I think it comes out to $24 to start and $7.43/mo for monitoring all 3. I've been using it since October, works well.

I'm using TrueCredit but not real happy with it. I guess it's ok for $10 a month but it rarely notifies me when something changes, either good or bad. Last Thursday the same account showed up from two different CAs both on TU. If this were identity theft and I weren't aware of it I'd be screwed. :roll: