• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He he....sorry cavazos, got confused. That was for the secured Household card, not for the BofA secured. However I do have a cool update to the $99/$500 card. She got it in May of '05. Just this month they insecured the card, gave the $99 back, lowered the rate to a more reasonable 16% and doubled the limit to $1000. YAY!!!!

They did not approve me for this card. I applied for the regular secured card (put in as much as you want and it is your CL) and was denied with no counter offer for this card. I have to unpaid CO's and four paid CO's. I have been banking with them for years. It really pisssed me off!

well i applied, but they automatically say no if you have a BK, figures, they pull TU. Thats the only one my BK shows up on. But I called them and they are going to refer me to the manual card guys. we will see if that works.