Re:O.C. documents/transaction histories/info

just curious after alot of reading,and i'm sure it varies but how long do oc's hold on to or able to produce contracts/ 10 years,20 years???or some examples of people with charge off's and 7-10 years after oc still being able to validate,or provide thorough info if needed,thanks

missed readin that whole page,you would think longer than 18 months,mines from the mid 90's and i've been promised validation in 2-3 months,going on 3 months now still no paper work,but no-ones reporting to any bureaus,and the charge off has fallen off,thanks for the link though!

thanks R.A,(big fan),we dealt with this in sept.i'm in ohio and the whole 15 year thing!!

i've requested validation through verbal and cmrr,and was told it'd take 2-3 months,and i havent received nothing yet.

i spoke to javitch last week,they had called by mistake,and i called them back,and was told "still waiting on that from chase,you know they have thousand and thousands of files to look through",apologized for the call,one of his associates,and said they'd forward them,once they were received,so i'm still waiting!!!

but the o.c. isnt on my report anymore(charge off 98),and nothing being reported from c.a.,but thanks for the responses,just curious about how long oc's do have access or can find your original info before reading that link,thanks