What do you do if the Trustee screwed up?

darkcloud

The Trustee in my case made a mistake and dismissed my case due to a misunderstanding from what I gather. My attorney did nothing when it came around for action when the motion was made and now I'm out of bankruptcy. Is there anyone I can complain to about this? Can I go over the Trustee's head or is that a very unwise thing to do?

I don't even want to talk to my attorney as I feel he's a crook. I really don't have the money to seek another attorney.

Anybody have any ideas?

LadynRed,

Did I read somewhere that I have only 10 days to appeal? I remember reading something about 180 days but I thought that was that you can't re-file or open a new case until 180 days later??

I think the case administrator told me I can write a complaint letter to the US Trustee, at least about the lawyer and maybe get it reinstated.

When I called that office, they told me that they just send that sort of thing onto the regular Trustee's office.

Thanks