spoiler

won't give me a physical address

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything when I searched.

I filed Bankruptcy and have been trying to clean up my reports since. I have been disputing with an OC that is marking my husbands and my reports as a CO and repo. This account was not charged off before the bankruptcy! I even have my old last statement from them before I filed showing that I was only 1 payment behind when I filed. I have disputed this with the CRA and they have all come back verified. I figure my next step is to deal with the OC.

When I called I told them that I needed a physical address so that I can send them a letter with all the information. I was told the department that deals with this stuff does not have an address and that you can only Fax them information. I waited a day and called back again to see if I was just getting bs from someone. Talked to a different person today and they are telling me the same thing but gave me a different fax number. I do not want to send this by fax and I smell something fishy. are they required to have an address to dispute this to? or am I going to have to play by thier rules??

Thanks!

WFS Financial.

The person that I spoke with today also told me "we are not able to even contact them. We can't even call them on the phone...so..." this is what she told me when I asked if I could talk to someone. Seems to me like something out of "the Rainmaker" where they are not letting other sections of the company have any contact with one another. Something just doesn't seem right to me.

Start the conversation with "Okay, now I'm recording this conversation. Please state your name. Now, give me your mailing address." If they refuse, say "okay, for the record then, this is your notification that you are in violation of the FCRA for reporting incorrect inforrmation on my credit reports. I will be forwarding a copy of this tape to the CRs and to my state's attorney general for their attention."

Record it if you can, but I'm not sure you'll have to....

The Only way you can find their pysical address is to search from department of state where they hold this valuable adress information .

Why they do that beacuse they do not be served with the federal complaint against them/.

Here check this web site and find these bozos address and registred agents. click on this web site and type tehir name and so shall, you find these people.

http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp_public/corpsearch.entity_search_entry

Notice to advisory is notice to all.

Pro se

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected Entity Name: WFS FINANCIAL INC.

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: WFS FINANCIAL INC.

Initial DOS Filing Date: DECEMBER 12, 1996

County: ALBANY

Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA

Entity Type: FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION

Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)

GUY DUBOSE

23 PASTEUR RD

IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, 92618-3816

Chairman or Chief Executive Officer

THOMAS WOLFE

23 PASTEUR RD

Principal Executive Office

THOMAS A WOLFE

ATTN SUSAN KNOX, LEGAL DEPT

23 PASTEUR RD

Registered Agent

CT CORPORATION SYSTEM

111 EIGHTH AVENUE

NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011

WFS Financial Inc

Corporate address:

23 Pasteur

Irvine, CA 92618-3816

Phone: 949-727-1000

Fax: 949-727-2313

Toll Free: 800-289-8004

Mail Payments:

P.O. Box 25341

Santa Ana, CA 92799-5341

Attn: Correspondence

P.O. Box 168048

Irving, TX 75016

https://www.wfsfinancial.com

Chairman Ernest S. Rady

President, CEO, and Director; Thomas A. Wolfe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way Fiscally Sound could be what the "WFS" stands for in WFS Financial. One of the nation's largest independent auto finance firms, WFS originates and buys fixed-rate auto loans through a network of some 8,000 car dealers nationwide. The contracts are securitized through sales of investment-grade securities, with WFS retaining the servicing. Some 80% of its portfolio consists of loans to borrowers with good credit. Only about one-third of its loans are for new cars; the remainder are for pre-owned. A subsidiary of Westcorp, WFS was formed in 1988 out of the auto loan department of Western Financial Bank, which provides it with credit for loan purchases.

Westcorp Inc

23 Pasteur

Irvine, CA 92618-3816

Phone: 949-727-1002

Fax: 949-727-2306

Toll Free: 800-765-1111

Chairman and CEO, Westcorp and Western Financial Bank; Chairman, WFS Financial

Ernest S. Rady

President and Director; Vice Chairman and President, Western Financial Bank; President and CEO, WFS Financial: Thomas A. (Tom) Wolfe

PS Westcorp Inc. has a clean record with the Better Business Bureau.

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13053109