I sent a very nasty dispute to Experian today

Rich3077

Here are some snippits

Just a standard intent to sue statement

*NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUE*

To Experian, I have attempted to dispute items on my credit report for the last year. The last few disputes no investigation was conducted and I just waited 30 days only to receive a "previously verified" letter. For the record "previously verified" is not a matter allowed

under the FCRA. For the last several months your telephone representatives refuse to take my disputes. This is my LAST attempt at disputing the inaccurate items on my credit report. If my credit report is not reflecting ONLY 100% accurate information at the time this dispute

ends I WILL file a federal lawsuit against Experian immediately. This is my last warning to Experian on this matter.

I am asking in advance of this dispute that Experian provide to me ALL details of how this dispute was conducted... provide me with all correspondence and documents involving this dispute as well as the names and phone number of anyone contacted by telephone

in response to this dispute. I am not asking Experian to simply enter information into eOscar, I am asking for a real investigation as provided to me by law.

Now.. a name dispute. I dont know if this tactic has been tried before but

by accusing them of making me a potential target for identity fraud..

it kind of backs them into a corner.

Personal Information

Names

Rich 3078 Rockerfella: This spelling of my middle name is not correct, please delete this item immediately as it

has potential to make me a victim of identity theft.

Now for an addy that is bogus and unable to get it deleted because its

being reported by a CA. I actually DID send them an original

affidavit. Once again I used the identity theft angle.

0000 Crestview Dr.

Sterling Heights Mi 48312-6078

I have attempted to dispute this item with Experians telephone representatives many times.

I was told it can not be deleted because it is being reported by a collection agency named Hick Town Collection.

This address is not correct and I have included a signed and sworn, notarized affidavit that the address is not correct.

Please note that I have sent Experian the ORIGINAL affidavit that has the official notary seal.

Please note that this is further proof that Hick Town Collection has some sort of identity confusion in this matter.

Please delete this item immediately as it has potential to make me a victim of identity theft.

Driver License Dispute.. I did this just for the hell of it. I have no idea where this will lead to

Driver's License Number: MI ********** Please note that while this drivers license number is correct

I deny Experian permission to publish, list or store my drivers license number at any time or place, in any fashion for

the rest of my life.

Same thing with telephone numbers.

Telephone Numbers

xxx xxx xxxx

xxx xxx xxxx

xxx xxx xxxx

Please note that I deny Experian permission to ever publish, list or store any phone number belonging to me

at any time or place, in any fashion for the rest of my life.

Now for this next item please look toward the bottom of this item

at the text in bold. I remember reading a while back someone suing a CRA for changing their statements. CRA claimed statement was

harmfull to CRA... Judge rules against CRA. Sadly it was not a federal case. I threw in the filing papers with the court against Asset just so Experian knows I am serious about going to court.

Credit Items

Asset Acceptance LLC

Date Opened Aug 2003: This is not correct as I have never opened an account with Asset Acceptance

Account Number xxxx.... I do not now and I have never had any account with that number

Original Creditor: SBC Michigan I have never had an account number xxxx... with SBC and I do not owe SBC for any account with any number for any reason

Type Installment: This item is not correct as I have never signed a contract with Asset Acceptance and I have never

had any business dealings with them at any time or place

Terms: 1 Months It is not possible to have terms on a collection account because I have never entered into a contract with Asset Acceptance therefore there are no terms.

Credit Limit or original amount $406 This is not correct as I have never received any form of credit from Asset Acceptance

and no account exists to state an original amount

Recent Balance $446 This is not correct because I do not have an account with Asset Acceptance

so having a balance would not be possible.

Status Collection Account. $446 past due. This is not correct because since I do not have an account

with Asset Acceptance it would not be possible to be past due on a nonexistent account with no terms.

I would also like to change my statement on this account. My current statement is "I have No knowledge of this account"

I would like to change my statement to "Experian is violating the FCRA"

Please note that I am the plaintiff in legal action against Asset Acceptance for FCRA and FDCPA act violations as well

as actual damages and punitive damages. I have filed this action at my local district court, but by the time you receive

this dispute I will have bumped the case to federal court. I have included a copy of my papers from the 00 district court

as further proof that Asset Acceptance is violating many laws for its illegal reporting, similar to how Experian is violating several laws for refusal to provide a proper investigation.

I repeated the same method for the other CRA

Yes I have no idea what this dispute will lead to.. but I am serious about suing and will file the suit the next day after I receive the dispute

results if everything is not correct.

I will of course let you guys know how this works out... but in the

meantime... what do you think about my method?

Peace

Rich

Several items are over-the-top here. Firstly, you don't "own" the drivers license number or telephone numbers, so you have no legal grounds to deny their publication in any way. Only the State of Michigan can tell them they are not permitted to publish the MI DL number. And, only the telephone company can tell them not to publish the phone numbers you rent from them.

For dealing with SBC's claim, contact your State commerce department. Telephone services are State regulated, including billing, and SBC can be heavily fined for violations. The two times SBC got cheeky with me, it took only a call to the Illinois Commerce Commisison and I had someone from SBC Executive Services calling me back within 24 hours to fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Several items are over-the-top here. Firstly, you don't "own" the drivers license number or telephone numbers, so you have no legal grounds to deny their publication in any way.

In Texas, not only do you not "own" your DL number, Texas RECYCLES the numbers. So it is possible to end up with a convicted felon's DL number who bounced checks or is on someone's database. It has happened numerous times.

Several items are over-the-top here. Firstly, you don't "own" the drivers license number or telephone numbers, so you have no legal grounds to deny their publication in any way.

In Texas, not only do you not "own" your DL number, Texas RECYCLES the numbers. So it is possible to end up with a convicted felon's DL number who bounced checks or is on someone's database. It has happened numerous times.

:shock:

Also, if a rep who is schooled in litigation were to receive your letter they would know you are lying because if you filed an action against AA in district court *YOU* can't bump it to federal. Only the defendant can remove to federal court. Make sure you know what you are talking about before you try to threaten someone about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually it is OK to file a claim in federal court. The federal court would have subject matter "federal question" jurisdiciton - and related state claims can be added on. The FDCPA and FCRA both say that you can file suit under them - also because they are federal statutes you can as well. I'd still consider filing in state court, however. State courts are easier for non-lawyers to navigate. If you add a state claim they can't remove.

• 3 months later...