INSUREX? CA or JDB...help pls

NUPE_1911

recieved a letter (at my aunts house) from the company named insurex in regards to a repo i had in 2001. it said i had 5 days to respond or legal action would be taken. take in mind this is the first letter i recieved from them and second the only reason i got the letter is becasue i went to visit my aunt for the holidays.... please help i have just got my credit all cleaned up last thing i need is a judgement to mess me up!!!! :(

yes it included the mini miranda... as far as when the repo happend i dont recall getting anything... i was back and forth between AZ and MO trying to take care of my mom.

i would love for you to take a look at this letter they sent me... they start off by saying how i have "attempted to hinder and delay my clients pursuance of a lega and just debt has been noted"

the date of the notice id 12/14/2005 and they gave me 5 days to respond or something.... today is the 26th!!!! i just recieved this....

Just send them a DV. I read the letter you PMd me. Blatlant overshadowing as has already been noted.

I think you have a case for 1692d harrassment/oppression.

I'm sure the usual stack of 1692e violations applies for false/misleading statements.

I'd send a typical DV, with added information that they had been sending mail to an incorrect address.

Why were they sending mail to your aunt's home? Was this the first letter they sent to your aunt's home?

as far as i know this was the first letter sent to my aunts house. they are more than likely sending it there because when i first started my transition back to MO i was living at my aunts and i paid a few of my car notes from there but that was 3 years ago... i have had my own place here in mo for the past 2 or 3 years and also i sent a letter to the OC requesting cure, sale, and repo info so they should have my current address... i was willing to set up a payment arangement... this is the only neg on my report. i appreciate all your help but please help guide me through this :oops::cry: