Settlement question

Stressin'

I just received a settlement offer from an agency for an older debt. I'm still within the SOL and am interested in settling. My only question is, is that if I settle with this company will other "agencies" start to agressively pursue me and start digging up dirt on me? :evil: Has anyone had experience with this?

I would love to settle all my debts and take care of my past mistakes, but there is no way I could financially do that all at once. Baby steps...

Thanks for reading.

:)++ Julie!

When I settled no one bugged me any more or any less. So I think you should be fine doing so in baby steps. :) Just make sure you do a settlement for deletion or for them to mark it "paid in full" (unless it is a collection, then just negotiate for a deletion) Whatever you decide, make sure you have it all in writing. :) GOod luck! (((JULIE)))