Read this

bigdaddyintx

This is a company that I just found on my credit report. I looked up their website and found this. A MUST READ!

http://www.pfgservices.com/technol.html

hOPE THAT YOU DON'T RELY ON CALL BLOCKING TECHNOLOGY ACCORDING TO THIS. They also claim to be soooo good at collections, but so far theyve proved not to be. Ive NEVER heard of this before today so I believe thats a violation for not sending me notice....this one is going to be a fun one.

The end run around call blocking is nothing new, unfortunately. Privacy guard can stop them from getting thru though, since a different service.

I've heard of these scumbags, I think they may have had one of my accounts once.. never got thru to my unlisted number... HA ~!

The phone compnay begins to sell unlisted numbers as an option to subscribers. Then they sell the unlisted numbers to solicitors. The phone compnay then sells caller id to subscribers. Then sells a method for blocking caller id. They then sell a product to stop the caller ID blocker. Then they sell a product to stop the product that stops the caller id blocker. So on and so on.

The phone company is to blame here. They are the slick weasels who feed upon this system and the only ones getting rich off of it. They sell us one bill of goods, and then turn around and sell the other to make even more profit. They are playing both sides.

Create the war then sell guns to everyone.