Utilization

Hello. First off I would like to know is keeping your credit cards at 15% to 30% the best way to go. Is there a certain percentage that’s better, say 25% Id love to know.

Ok so I want to keep my utilization to 25% on a $100 limit (Assuming this is the best utilization percentage), where my minimum payment would be at least 10% of what’s charged. Should I charge say $80 and when time to pay the bill, pay all but $25 which would put me at 25%.

Or, when I charge, don’t charge over $30 which is 30% and then when it comes time to pay the bill pay enough to make minimum payment but not drop below 25%.

The "magic" number has been between 5%-30%. Credit cards typically report to CRAs a few days after the payment due date (statement cycle). So, you could charge all you want in between cycles, just be sure to pay the balance down to at least 30% by the due date if you want to maximize your scores.