Afni TL on my CR

CA Headache

Hello, hit is a nextel bill for $350 for terminating contract early about 2 years ago, i never received any letters from them asking for that money but about 2 weeks ago AFNI added this TL on my CR without notifying me, i called them and they say they sent me notification to me, i asked for the address and its my old address, i asked them to remove this TL and they said they wont even if i paid, is there any way to have them delete this after i pay ? and which is the best way to send them the money ?

im just trying to pay old debts :)

• 2 weeks later...
any pay for delete letter drafts here ? and whats the amount for pay for delete ?

I wouldn't start out with that, payments should be used as a last resort, once you pay you loose a lot of leverage. You should start with disputing it and see if it falls off, then go DV.