Anyone heard of Encore Recievable Management

Colormepnk14

Oh, they're no fly-by-night operation at all. Bud Hibbs has them listed on his 'worst' list and I've dealt with them on at least one of my old accounts. They are the usual nasty scumbags. I DV'd them on one of my accounts and they disappeared - reappeared later on another account.

They also have other names Midland Credit Management, Midland Funding NCC - search for them on the web, their site gives a breakdown of lots of their names.

Before doing credit repair I had them on my CR 3 different accounts they were collecting for. Now only 1 account, which I'm working so hard to get rid of.

There needs to be a law that prevents JDB from hiding behind different company names when they all belong to one specific company.

JDB 1 contacts you and reports to CRA's. You DV them, they disappear.

JDB 2 contacts you and reports to CRA's. You DV them, they disappear.

JDB 3 contacts you and reports to CRA's. You DV them, they disappear.

On and on and on.

All of the JDB's that contact you belong to the same parent company but keep transfering the account between themselves as if they are transfering the account to a "new" CA. This bouncing the debt practice must be stopped.

The problem is, with virtually all the law makers on either the Credit Card or Collection Company payroll, nothing will be done. Well nothing except the passage of more and more pro collection, pro credit card legislation.

:(

Encore is about to meet my lawyer.. up close and personal.

They re-aged an account.. verified it.. listed it on my CR knowing it was disputed... when it was removed then put it on again under a different #.

Then they got nasty on the phone...

Cant wait to slap them down.

Ran across this info today on Encore/Midland

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/research/profile.asp?Symbol=ECPG

Midland in its many forms is suing people right and left here and using Mann Bracken scumbags to do it. The court docket for tomorrow is loaded with cases listed under "Midland Funding" and "MRC Receivables".

Mann-Bracken is also listed for Providian, LVNV, Target National Bank and some company called Phoenix Receivables LLC. The nasty boys are busy !